GeneO+ 4 in 1 Super Facial
geneO+ non-invasive facial treatments for radiant, glowing and firmed skin
The geneO+ 4-in-1 Super Facial is the world’s first system that delivers 4 essential treatments simultaneously:
- Exfoliation of the outer layer of the skin
- Infusion of unique revitalising formulas
- Oxygenation generated from within
- Tightening & Contouring
4-in-1 Therapy. Better Results
What makes GeneO+ the new super-facial? Get the exfoliation benefits of microdermabrasion plus deep facial rejuvenation with the infusion of essential revitalising nutrients and healing skin oxygenation from within. GeneO +treatments are suitable for all skin types – any ethnicity and pigmentation, sensitive skin, and even for those who keloid (scar) and couldn’t otherwise have abrasion treatments.
Book An Appointment Today Or Call Our Specialists 01628 898940
“Better than Microdermabrasion”
Find out why professionals are calling the OxyGeneo™ Facial “better than microdermabrasion”.
- Skin Plumping & Hydrating
- Restored Skin Volume
- Renewed Youthful Glow
- Increased Collagen
- Reduced Hyper-pigmentation
- Improved Skin Cell Production
- Reduce Appearance of Wrinkles
- Safe for ANY skin type!
Two Specialised Formulas to Treat Specific Skin Conditions
While each OxyGeneo™ treatment softens the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles, minimises pores, hydrates and nourishes the skin, revitalises a dull complexion and improves the overall facial appearance, you get to choose a nourishing Capsugen that fits your specific skin concerns.
NeoBright Formula – Skin Lightening
- Reduces skin pigmentation and sun damage while lightening the skins complexion.
- Skin Hydration and Oxygenation
- Improves skin texture and minimises pore appearance
- Providing healthy younger looking skin
- (Azelaic Acid = Even Pigmentation) Azelaic Acid is a well-known agent that is used to treat skin hyper pigmentation conditions that decreases the activity of pigment-producing cells.
- (Kojic Acid = Skin Lightening) Kojic Acid is a naturally occurring agent produced by fungi which inhibits Melanin production. When combined with Azelaic acid, there is a synergistic lightening and bleaching effect.
- (Retinol = Anti-Ageing) A derivative of Vitamin A, Retinol has been clinically proven to increase collagen and skin cell production. It is also known as one of the best anti-ageing solutions.
NeoRevive – Skin Rejuvenation / Anti-Ageing
- Smooths the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Revitalises dull complexion
- Pore minimising, smoothing out the skin
- Skin Tightening and Rejuvenating
- (Hyaluronic acid = Wrinkle Reduction) Naturally produced by the body and responsible for fluid retention and skin moisturising, as we age, the body’s capacity to produce Hyaluronic Acid decreases. This results in thinner, dryer and wrinkled skin. By infusing Hyaluronic acid, the skin is able to regain lost moisture and volume, thereby reducing wrinkles.
- (Peptides = Skin Repair) Peptides are small protein fragments which strengthen the skin’s ability to retain fluids. Combined with Hyaluronic Acid, a synergetic effect of dermal repair is created.
- (Retinol = Collagen Renewal) A derivative of vitamin A, Retinol has been clinically provided to increase collagen and skin cell production. It is known as one of the best anti-wrinkle solutions.
Why is it called the 4 in 1 facial?
There are 3 steps which form the exfoliation, infusion and oxygenation process part of the facial. This is followed by a 4th step of tightening and contouring the skin using Radio Frequency.
Is there any down time or recovery time for the treatment?
There is no down time with GeneO+ treatments, however we do recommend that you apply a good SPF 30 or above for 24 hours after treatment and that you avoid the use of sunbeds, bathing in hot water and hot activities.
Is GeneO+ suitable for all Skin Types?
Yes GeneO+ is suitable for all skin types and colours.
How often should I have treatment?
For best results treatments should be conducted on a monthly basis and then quarterly to maintain results.
Are there any contraindications to having the treatment?
Yes, as with all electrical facials there are a small number of people who (for medical reasons) are unable to have certain elements of the treatment examples are epilepsy, heart pace maker, metal implants.
Full list of side effects, cautions and contraindications will be discussed at face to face consultation.